Experience the future of Night Vision with proprietary iGEN® Technology
iGEN® Night Vision Viewer - NOIGM3X
Viewer with Image Capture - NOIGM3X-IC
The iGEN® Night Vision Viewer is the leading edge of the new tubeless night vision technology. Traditional night vision devices employ electron bombardment vacuum tube technology to amplify ambient light. iGEN® technology uses image processing techniques, special optics and low-light sensing technology to bring night vision into the digital age. Performance surpasses Generation-2. Compare to Generation-3!
The iGEN® advantage is:
• Better image quality with high, 30-line-pair per millimeter, edge-to-edge display resolution
• Better image quality with no image distortion from photocathode or phosphorescent screen blemishes
• Easier diopter focusing
• Two times the sensitivity to infrared light, useful in total darkness with the aid of the infrared emitter
• Intelligent infrared emitter. Microprocessor automatically adjusts infrared intensity and electronic gain
to optimize image to changing ambient light conditions.
• Undistorted infrared emitter – bright clear scene illumination with no dark spots and no uneven
• Ambient light amplification capability higher than Generation-1 technology at default exposure.
Light amplification capability superior to Generation-2 with the use of exposure control.
• Easy-connect image capture capability through composite video output
• Bright-light see-through capability. No bright-spot blooming or halo-effect typical with conventional
• More robust. No risk of damage from bright light exposure. No fragile vacuum tubes.